Ready to start receiving payments for your business with PayPal business account? You can get up and running in just a few easy steps. Here is a step-by-step to help.
Setting up a PayPal business account
- First, you will be asked what type of account you want to set. Select a Paypal Business Account and click Next.
2. Next, make sure you have an email set up with PayPal. If not, click on Sign Up to get started. Remember, sign up for PayPal business account or PayPal Personal account is free.
3. After you enter the email address, create a password. Your password must be at least eight characters and contain at least one number and symbol.
4. Once you create a password that meets the requirements, you will be taken to a screen that says, Tell us about your business. Here, you will provide more information about your business, such as business contact name, business name, and address.
You will also be asked to approve an E-communication Policy Delivery, User Agreement, and Privacy Statement. Once you have read these documents and are ready to proceed, check the box and click Agree and Create Paypal business Account.
5. On the next screen, you will be asked to explain what type of business you have. You can select from the dropdown list. Depending on the type of business, you may be asked for additional information, such as product or service keywords, monthly sales, websites, and employer identification number.
Based on the information you provided, you may be asked if you want to accept PayPal Business Debit MasterCard, which allows you to quickly and easily access the money in your PayPal account is much the same way you would access the money from a bank account that is typical.
This card has no annual fee after you have received at least $ 250 in payments. You can use the balance of the card anywhere that have a Mastercard logo and get 1 percent cash back on select purchases every month.
Click the box if you wish to accept the offer this account, or unclick if you do not want it, and then click Continue.
6. Next, you will be asked to provide some personal information to manage your PayPal business account, including the last four digits of social security number, date of birth, and home address. PayPal will not perform a credit check based on this information. After you add all of your personal information, click Submit.
7. Once you have submitted your information, your PayPal business account is set up and ready for use. You will be taken to a page to choose from a variety of features that you can use for your account.
For example, you can request or send money, send invoices, set up recurring payments for your business, or take advantage of services such as PayPal Checkout to accept payments online. You can also set your account to accept payments by card readers if you’re mobile, in-store, or use PayPal Here sales tracker app.
Finally, you can connect to the online marketplace by PayPal is already built to receive a payment in that way.
You May Also Like This: